Premier Academic Services (PAS) is one of our key brands in providing education admission consultancy and education management services. Starting from 2021 onward, we are in collaboration with Liverpool School of English to deliver the flexible Face to Face or mixed mode GCSE Programme to students.we are seeking degree qualified teachers or tutors with an interest in working part-time flexible hours on weekdays and at the weekend providing online teaching or face to face tuition for students. We offer tuition at all levels from primary to secondary including English, entrance exam tuition and coaching, GCSE and A-Level.
We would like to hear from tutors who specialize in teaching Chinese to speakers of other languages to YLs aged between 9 and 13. We are also interested in hearing from tutors who specialize in teaching GCSE and A-Level Chinese. Experience of working with learners whose first language is not English would be an advantage. Tutors may cover one or several levels as per their skills.
Enhanced DBS is required, which we can assist with.
- Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese) speaker who able to speak English fluently
- Degree holder (with TCSOL or other relevant qualification)
- Familiar with the curriculum of GCSE and A-level Chinese
- Minimum of one-year experience either in teaching, tutoring, lecturing, training or similar
- Lively, enthusiastic, patient, flexible, responsible and interact well with student;
- Willing to commit to tutoring with us for at least one academic year in the interest of pupil
- Experience in delivering Chinese online lessons interactively to second/ foreign language learners
- Knowledge of HSK is an advantage
Working locations: Hoylake Wirral and Liverpool
- Part-time, flexible and on-going working hours. Excellent rates of pay. Academic and technical support.
Data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Work from home opportunities
Application Deadline: 20/12/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
If you are interested and wish to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com.