About Premier International College
Premier Academic Services (PAS) was founded in 2014. GMCFA, a sports education specializing arm of our business, was also established in the same year. PAS was renamed as Premier International College (PIC) to signify our transition to a qualification course provider.
Seeing a growing demand for high-quality qualification courses that lead to clear academic pathways, in 2020, we seized the opportunity of an increased prevalence in online learning and started to co-organise our mixed-mode IGCSE, A Level and University Foundation courses with the Liverpool School of English. Our Foundation programme also successfully received official recognition from various universities, giving students a clear route of education progression. We have since been preparing to deliver our programmes face-to-face in the UK, with the first cohort in Autumn 2021.
Purpose of the post
The Student Recruitment Representative works as part of the student recruitment team, promoting Premier International College as a pathway to higher education for students from around the world. They will represent Premier International College by giving advice to students, parents and/or education organizations in different regions, and will be responsible for growing and maintaining relationships which will lead to increased applications and enrolments in the College.
Key requirements/Candidate profile
- You are an Undergraduate students interested in developing your career in the international education sector
- You will be familiar with using social media platforms to promote education products so as to recruit students for the College
- You are lively, enthusiastic, patient, flexible, responsible and interact well with students and parents
Job description and benefits
- External relations
- Working locations: Remote working from most of the time, but may occasionally be required to attend events/meetings in Liverpool or Wirral
- Hours of work: Part-time (2 – 6 hours per week, negotiable)
- Salary: 9.5 GBP hourly as basic salary + 15 – 30% commision
- Contract status: Fixed term until July 2022
- Reports to General Manager
- Reports on day-to-day basis to Management Team
Data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Application deadline: 18th August 2021. If you are interested and wish to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com