About Premier International College
Premier Academic Services (PAS) was founded in 2014. GMCFA, a sports education specializing arm of our business, was also established in the same year. PAS was renamed as Premier International College (PIC) to signify our transition to a qualification course provider.
Seeing a growing demand for high-quality qualification courses that lead to clear academic pathways, in 2020, we seized the opportunity of an increased prevalence in online learning and started to co-organise our mixed-mode IGCSE, A Level and University Foundation courses with the Liverpool School of English. Our Foundation programme also successfully received official recognition from various universities, giving students a clear route of education progression. We have since been preparing to deliver our programmes face-to-face in the UK, with the first cohort in Autumn 2021.
Purpose of the post
This is a full-time and remote working post.
As the international Recruitment Officer, you will be part of the recruitment team to promote our academic programmes and drive our international student recruitment within the Chinese region. This is an opportunity to make an important contribution to a rapidly growing college with ambitious plans to develop online and mixed-mode education programmes to meet the growing international market needs. You will be developing and managing online and offline channels to meet our recruitment and sales targets. You will also be the main point of contact for prospective students in the enrolment process.
Key requirements/Candidate profile
- You are a dynamic, responsible and sales-driven university graduate with a strong interest in developing your career in the international education sector.
- You will be familiar with using social media platforms as sales channels.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and be highly proficient in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of the secondary and tertiary sector in the UK and in the Chinese region.
- Experience in student recruitment will be an advantage.
- You will have the flexibility to regularly work early mornings (to accommodate time-zone difference) and, where necessary, travel within the UK to attend student recruitment events and / or meetings.
How to Apply
If you are interested and wish to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.